No Regrets Decision Making™
A 6 step process that protects against the cost of indecision and empowers you to make decisions with confidence.
About This Course $197
- Skill LevelStandard
Video, audio, workbook, self-study, coaching support option, potential coach licensing tool, Introduction, 8 Lessons, Bonus Lesson on Fear, Lesson on Certification & Bonus Access to Course - Reflective Writing & Creative Expression Process ($49 value) | No Regrets Decision Making™
Think back to the last time you made a decision that you later regretted or when you lost out on an opportunity from your indecisiveness. What impact did it have on your life? What if you could learn a process to safeguard against making the wrong decision in the future?
No Regrets Decision Making™ is a 6 step process that protects against the cost of indecision and empowers you to make decisions with confidence.
Wouldn’t it feel great to look back on your decisions without regret and approach your next decisions with confidence?
Life is a series of decisions. Some are harder than others. In this course you will engage in the following:
- You will have an opportunity to explore and reflect on a particular decision or multiple decisions that have or are emerging in you. (large, small, simple, complex, immediate or long-range)
- Exploring your awareness of the discernment and decision that is in front of you
- Explore any apprehensions or fears
- Searching for the right decision
- Engage in analyzing the intention of the situation, event or challenge
- Engage in developing creative expression/topography of the situation, event or challenge
- Roles of others in your discernment
- Moving forward towards a decision
- Verification of the decision(s)
- Creating the Action (Essential Course of Action)
- Exploring the results of the decision(s)
- Reflection Points (Insights, Surprises, Discoveries)
- Celebration of the decision(s)
“Normally I am very data analytical with major life decisions, No Regrets Decision Making has helped me to recognize the need to listen to my emotions in decision making because they are powerful and deep. Emotions set the stage for success when a decision is made, and the techniques and questions provided put you in touch with them from the beginning. Not every decision will fully compute and you need to take risks, understand the risks, address your fears, and be true to yourself without looking back with regrets. Thanks Will Wiebe for an awesome life-changing tool.”