Katy, TX, US
"I help my clients navigate the stress and overwhelm of the work environment, focus their strengths to make big things happen and feel confident so they know deep down I've got this!"
Professional Certified Coach Mary Franz brings over 36 years of experience as a behavioral health specialist and critical incident responder to her coaching relationships.
With a trusted ear, Mary works side by side with clients:
*** A business client brainstorms ways to approach her business partner about an emotionally charged issue while structuring simple daily tasks with her bigger vision in sight.
*** An entrepreneur who is excited about her growing business seeks relief with a non-business issue that requires some emotional savvy. She leaves with renewed focus for leveraging her strengths to manage the incident surrounding her overwhelming feelings and can now concentrate on her business.
*** An online business owner quickly refocuses after sessions where he can safely and easily find kinks in his productivity armor so he can make tweaks to his habits and behaviors, gain more emotional energy and momentum each week.
Coach Mary is helpful to clients because:
* She is incredibly easy to talk to
* Weird or uncomfortable emotional stuff is okay to talk about
* Mental mangles or self-defeating talk can be sorted so you feel free
* She is an accountability partner so you get things done and can enjoy time off
* Relationship issues that have gotten messy can be cleaned up
* Ideas for approaching difficult conversations are plentiful
* Navigating conflict successfully is possible and feels energizing
* Deeper, fundamental concerns that drive you are valuable assets
* Sometimes you need to add more resources and stop burning yourself out
* She gets the entrepreneur learning curve and can help you normalize stages
* She asks how you can use your strengths to advance results and feel in control
* She knows all beginnings are hard and is prepared to help you navigate
* A sense of humor is fun and helps you feel less stressed
* She shows up, asks some hard questions and cares that you get what you need
You can have your successful business, relationships and dream life. Book with Mary. Lets get started.
There are no courses offered by this Expert.
Are you challenged like my client? He wrote… [box] I need to be more motivated to not think about life when I am at work, and not think about work while I am at home.[/box] It’s frustrating because productivity at work and a successful private life (social, family, and personal attention) won’t happen if your …Read More about Building Resilience– 5 Tweaks to Recharge & Focus at Work and at Home
Many new entrepreneurs aren’t prepared for the natural drop of enthusiasm after signing on to a new business venture. There may be a realization that there will be a lot more time to wait before any money is received for all the hours of work. Or perhaps their best efforts to market to the customer’s need …Read More about How Entrepreneurs Keep the Business Momentum Buzzing After the Initial Excitement Wanes
Confucius says… Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life. I haven’t met an entrepreneur yet who hesitates answering the question, What do you love about what you do? Things like… Finding my own way Learning so much about myself and the people …Read More about 8 Things Entrepreneurs Wish They Had Known When Starting Out
This is your chance, you’ve prepared and you’ve got 15 minutes to wow them… So, the committee hears your demonstration, your “pitch” for the project and you know, deep inside, it wasn’t your best. You hear the critical chatter inside your head saying, “you forgot this… you spent too much time on that …and why did you …Read More about How to Handle Disappointment Smoothly