“We are living at an important and fruitful moment now, for it is clear that the images of adult manhood given by the popular culture are worn out; a man can no longer depend on them. By the time a man is thirty-five he knows that the images of the right man, the tough man, the true man which he received in high school do not work in life. Such a man is open to new visions of what a man is or could be.”
IRON JOHN Author: Robert Bly 1970
In a recent article, in the New York Times, titled: The New Iron Johns it was stated that “men in the United States and around the world are gathering at an unprecedented rate to focus on men’s emotional well-being, drawing on elements like Carl Jung’s theories of the psyche, non-violent communication, breath work, Native American custom’s. mindfulness, yoga, meditation, breath work and male bonding.”
The NY Times article also stated “that men would most rather be electrically shocked than be left alone with their thoughts. Even, more sobering, in 2017 men committed suicide at 3.5 times the rate of women.”
There is a powerful movement that’s emerging and growing with men, and integrating a new popularity of mindfulness, yoga, meditation, male bonding, group meetings/retreats with other men who are looking to understand and grow personal leadership practices that will create a positive difference in their professional and personal development.
It is clear, our current society doesn’t offer men strong models or tools to exercise our emotions, there are endless opportunities to strengthen our physical bodies and our intellect, yet, we tend to neglect this deep human part of us.
The question(s) you may be asking yourself:
- Is it possible to achieve progress while creating a more meaningful life?
- Where can I find and be in a place where I feel seen and heard for who I am, respected, and feel safe to explore my inner world?
- Who will guide me through this process?
- Where and how can I discover new possibilities to transform the quality of my life?
- How can I connect with men to build a better world?
- How can I discover and explore new solutions and prosperity that I haven’t thought about before?
- Where is there a place for groups of men to gather on a regular basis which would allow a slow down, to get in touch with what we’re feeling and express it?
- How can I grow my emotional capacity, resiliency and flexibility?
- How can I move from a fixed to a growth filled mindset?
- Is it possible to mitigate and manage my fears, anxiety and stress?
It may be difficult to imagine what it may feel like to walk away from what’s been holding you back…until you make a decision to do it. I invite you to begin right here, right now, with BREAKTHROUGH. Challenge yourself to truly leave your emotional dysfunction in the woods….
Take a step and dive deep on a 9 month transformational journey!
During this journey you will experience inspired creativity, renewed inner strength, discover untapped innate talents, unleash new inspired passion for life. When you explore new parts of yourself, you will discover possibilities you couldn’t ever imagine before. So much becomes possible. So many options present themselves. So many new ways to solve problems, create connections, and feel joy while doing it.
Suddenly, something incredible and magical begins to take shape… you begin to realize you have so much more to offer, to share, to contribute… your adventure has just begun.
So, when do I start with BREAKTHROUGH? January 15th, 2019…. Mark your calendar.
I would like to register right now. How do I register?
Registration link: www.breakthrough-thrive.com
ZOOM Video Conferencing
6 individuals to a group
$211 per month
$1,897 total investment fee (9 months)
Limited time offer: Sign up now for early registration discount:
10% Discount if payment in full: $190Discount
Payment via:Pay Pal
Executive Leadership Development Coach / Life Strategist
BREAKTHROUGH – THRIVE: www.breakthrough-thrive.com