OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE BEAUTY WITHIN
OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE BEAUTY WITHIN
Theologian Matthew Fox writes, “A spirituality of work is about bringing life and livelihood back together again. And spirit with them.” He claims, “Spirit means life, and both life and livelihood are about living in depth, living with meaning, purpose, joy, and a sense of contributing to the greater community.”
When I was very, very young, I pretended to have super powers. I would put on a cape and zoomed around our yard and citrus ranch where I lived, pretending I could fly. I wanted to be a super hero and save the world. However, as I grew up, I began to realize that it was a child’s fantasy to actually have super powers like the ones we see in the movies. There was I time I thought my dreams of saving the entire planet would just remain as a dream forever.
As I have matured and gained profound experience through my professional careers and as an Executive Leadership Development and Life Strategist Coach, professional speaker and facilitator, I realized I did have the powers that can actually help, guide and support many individuals and organizations all over the world.
I realized I can make a difference once I discovered who I really was and the powerful strengths, gifts and talents that I had residing within me.
Each one of us has the ability to make a difference. All you have to do is simply open your eyes and see the beauty within.
It may not be as incredible as flying or as great as having laser vision, however, each one of us have roles to play and we can be of service to each other if we choose. These powers, strengths, gifts, talents is what makes each of us so special and uniquely different.
Our growth journey as I see and have experienced is framed within four core areas: Personal, Relational, Spiritual Development and Integration.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Discovering our gifts and qualities of being
- Healing obstacles to living and acting from the being
- Accepting gifts and limitations
- Freedom and courage to express our qualities and certitudes of being
- RELATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experiencing a desire to love and be loved
- Discovering and healing deficiency needs
- Freedom to love even when love is rejected
- Sensing and living a connection to all beings
- SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT
- Living in unawareness of the being and the deep conscience
- Discovering and listening to the deep conscience
- Referring to the deep conscience when making decisions
- Sensing the Transcendent realities of being
- Living in truth and humility guided by the deep conscience
- WHO AM I?
- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MY LIFE?
- WHAT AM I CREATED TO DO?
If we can transform our whole life into a unified experience by approaching our ideas, thoughts and actions into a specific “Life Theme,” no matter what are particular passion may be and as long as it gives meaning to a one’s life…. and you can welcome each morning and get ready to pursue your “life theme,” you then have opened your eyes and have seen the beauty within.
Key Reflection Questions:
In the last 24 hours:
- When did I express my ability to make a difference?
- How did I confirm and progress forward toward exploring, discovering and integrating the core areas of personal, relational, spiritual development and integration?
- Did I experience a fulfillment of my being in my work?
- What activities inspired me, or provided me a sense of purpose, meaning, peace, celebration, gratitude, conscious awareness of the realities of my being and its vitality?
As you spend time with one or more of these reflection questions, describe your insights and discoveries and how you will integrate your new awareness of your being. Focus your awareness inside of yourself, to an area where you find calm and ease. Be gentle, locate a positive sensation(s), accept yourself as you are today and take all the time you need.
If you would like to explore, confirm and express your gifts and need professional support in integration, don’t hesitate to contact me using the information below: I look forward to hearing from you.