I was on a call with a client last night. We were reviewing her sales process to see where she was getting stuck.
She did a great job at building trust, finding the need and want. She was asking the right questions and the process was going really well…
she got to the pitch…
it was, let’s call it, less than “pitch perfect”.
She’d pulled out the contract and started going through all the details and she’d lose them. They would drift off to their happy place and getting them back after that was really tough.
Here’s what they’re REALLY asking you when they say “so, how does this work?”
- What am I going to have to do?
- How painful is it going to be?
- How long is it going to take?
- How much is it going to cost?
And if I were to sum it up in a single sentence it would be:
HOW MUCH TIME, EFFORT AND MONEY AM I GOING TO HAVE TO INVEST BEFORE I SEE THE RESULTS I WANT?
Become pitch perfect.
Answer THAT and people will be lining up to work with you.
Sales Coach & Master NLP Coach
When you’re ready, here are the 3 ways you can work with me:
1. Join the Sales Support for Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Practitioners and Healers Facebook Group where smart entrepreneurs learn how to get more clients, make more money in less time and have way more fun doing it! Click here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1545469698895293/
2. If you’re like I was – your mind goes blank when someone says they can’t afford it… you work so hard to convince people to buy from you… you can’t STAND sleazy sales tactics… you think you’re just too introverted to ever sell anything…but you NEED the money… Take a softer approach to selling and learn everything you need to be successful in The Art of Selling with Heart Course. (https://www.courageousliving.me/sales/)
3. Work with me privately on refining your sales process through the Art of Selling with Heart Coaching or get rid of all the fear and limiting beliefs – everything that’s holding you back through the Fear to Freedom Breakthrough. Click here to apply or send me a message at [email protected] Tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to get out of working with me.